NEW THIS YEAR
The USDA is no longer extending its nationwide free breakfast and lunch program, which means families must complete a Free & Reduced Meal Application to see if they qualify for free meals. All families are encouraged to complete a Free & Reduced online application as the program takes into account both gross income and family size.
2022-2023 Meal Pricing
Type Price Plate Lunch (Elementary & Middle) $2.75 Plate Lunch (High) $3.00 2nd Plate Lunch (All Sites) $4.50 Plate Lunch + Tea (Adults) $4.50 Reduced Price Lunch (All Sites) $0.40 Breakfast (All Sites) $1.50 Reduced Price Breakfast (All Sites) $0.30 Adult Breakfast a la Carte
- Cafeteria Menu
- Meal Payments
- My School Apps
- Online Payments Info
- Free/Reduced Application | Meal Application (Spanish)
- Meal Application FAQs
- Latest Health Inspection Scores
- School Wellness Assessments
Nutrition Information Articles
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- The Dairy Alliance
- Eat Right
- USDA. My Plate.
- Assessing Body Mass Index
- Health Benefits of Physical Activity for Children
- Physical Activity Builds a Health & Strong America
- FARE Food Allergy Research & Education
Meal account refunds and/or transfer requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.