• Non-Resident Enrollment

    The Non-Resident application for the 2024-2025 school year is now open!

Non-Resident Information

  • Which non-resident students are eligible to attend Arlington Community Schools?

  • Is there tuition for non-resident students to attend Arlington Community Schools?

  • Where do I submit my Application for Non-Resident Admission?

  • When may I apply for non-resident admission?

  • What documents must be submitted with my student’s application?

  • When will I find out if my child has been accepted into an Arlington Community School?

  • Can my high school student apply for the Fine Arts Academy, the Collegiate Academy, or the Academy of Engineering and Innovation?

  • If my child already attends ACS as a non-resident student, do I have to apply to attend next year?

  • What if I live in Arlington and I want my child to attend a different ACS school (Elementary Schools Only)?

  • Print the Non-Resident FAQs Here

Transfer Student Information

  • In-District Transfer requests are applicable for elementary schools in grades 1-5 only. At this time, there are three (3) available spaces per school per grade.

    Click here to submit an In-District Transfer Request.

    For more information on In-District Transfers, you may contact the Student Services department by calling 901-389-2497 ex. 2500.

Contact Student Services

  • Central Office
Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"